156 Toolijooa Road, TOOLIJOOA NSW 2534Sold
Rural Coastal Chic
Lifestyle Sold - TOOLIJOOA NSW
On offer for the first time in almost 19 years this property is a very rare find. If you are looking for the perfect rural retreat, look no further.
This Eclectic Hamptons/Equestrian styled cottage is set on an elevated cleared acre, in a sought-after location between Berry, Gerringong, and Gerroa.
The ideal northeast facing aspect provides outstanding 280-degree uninterrupted views of coastal, mountain, and lush pastureland allowing both sunrise and sunset vistas. A five minute drive to the favourite surfing spot at Werri Beach or alternatively the protected Seven Mile Beach where you can ride horses at sunset. The vibrant Berry Village is a nine minute picturesque drive with a myriad of hatted eateries, homewares, farmer’s markets, food/wine/music festivals which will keep you entertained all year.
The best of all worlds makes this a perfect home or weekend getaway.
– Three generous sized bedrooms.
– Polished original timber floorboards and recycled wooden beams throughout.
– High ceilings with French and Italian crystal chandeliers, provides inspirational rustic living.
– Open plan living/lounge, numerous floor to ceiling windows and bifold glass doors transition you outdoors.
– Inspirational views and sea-breezes envelop this charming weatherboard cottage.
– Direct natural light filters throughout.
– Antique clawfoot bath, polished concrete shower opens to a private garden setting.
– Outside hot/cold shower mounted on a rustic railway sleeper.
– Mature low maintenance gardens.
– Fenced paddock is post and rail, ideal for a pony.
– Horse shelter, storage shed/ tack room.
– Ample space for horse float/small truck.
– Separate granny flat with bedroom, ensuite and living.
– The property has been a regular on Airbnb/Stayz for years and has a constant high return.
We welcome you to inspect by appointment.
Call Carrie or Connor
0421 449 846
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 4,000 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 4 Open Parking Spaces