450 Agars Lane, BERRY NSW 2535Sold
House Sold - BERRY NSW
450 Agars Lane Berry
“Berry Farmhouse” is a classic country cottage built in the 1950s by one of Berry’s oldest dairy farming families. The original weatherboard cottage has been stylishly and sympathetically renovated over the years, maintaining the “Old World Charm” that Berry is known for.
Set on 2.35 acres of fertile farmland this family home, has all the modern conveniences, and is perfectly located within minutes from Berry Township or beautiful pristine beaches. This is an ideal parcel of land for a small hobby farm or garden enthusiast. Well-established orchard trees and a beautifully maintained minimalist garden adorn this picture-perfect south coast cottage.
At the heart of the home is the idyllic sun-drenched north-facing kitchen with a spacious walk-in pantry. The open plan kitchen/living with high ceilings, mullion windows, and glass French doors lead effortlessly outdoors onto a generous-sized undercover entertaining deck.
This is the perfect setting to entertain friends and family whilst enjoying a morning coffee or watching the glorious sunset over the hills with your favourite refreshment, savouring the peace and tranquillity.
• Five bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Caesarstone benchtops
• Kitchen island bench
• Main bathroom featuring an antique claw foot bath
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the open plan living
• Original floorboards throughout
• High ceilings with decorative ceiling features
• Ceiling fans in living/dining and bedrooms
• Dam with flowering Waterlilies and stone-lined overflow creek bed
• Barn-style workshop with space for 2 small cars
• A myriad of established trees both ornamental and fruit-bearing
• Open fire in the second living area
• Light-filled internal laundry/mudroom entry from the garden
• Solar power back to battery
• Ample rainwater storage
• Fully fenced
Contact us for further details on upcoming Open Home times, or book a private inspection.
Call Carrie or Connor 0421 449 846
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9,411 m²
- Floor Area is 163 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Fully Fenced